Monday, December 08, 2014

Alice in Wonderland


Macey recently performed in the Walnut Acres fall play of Alice in Wonderland.  She was the Queen of Hearts.  She really wanted to the part and I didn't know if she would get it--- there are a lot of girls that try out and she's small- I thought they'd want someone bigger and scarier.  Well, she got the part and she was thrilled.

The first night I saw her perform I couldn't help but laugh.  This part was made for Macey... or Macey was made for this part.  She spent most of her early years pretending to be Sharpay from High School Musical- and the queen is basically Sharpay- bossy, mean, loud, dramatic and controlling, with a glare that makes everyone around her shrink.  Macey had it all down and did a great job.  The part that suprised me was how loud she was and how confident and how well she sang.  If you can't tell... I was really proud of her.
Here are some shots:

Her grand entrance...












Off with their heads!  She must have said that line 15 times!












She had a lot of family and friends come to support her and that means so much to me as her mom!  Thank you friends and family!  I don't know what happened but I lost some of the pictures I took but I want to have it be known that my parents were there and Dustin and Moriah too.  When I find those missing pictures I will update this post.

This is our cute neighbor Kristin.

Macey's friend Clarabel.

Aunt Emily and cousin Parker

Uncle Devin and cousin Wyatt

Grandma Susie



Macey and her friend Guilia (who was Alice)

Macey and her cousin Miles.  When Miles saw her acting as the queen on stage he said very loudly, "why is Macey being so mean?"  It was super funny.

The best part about this whole thing was that cousin Conner and Macey got to do the play together.  That means week after week they stayed after school together, hung out, and walked home together.  They spent hours working on their lines and practicing the dance moves.  They became such great friends and I am so happy about it- what lucky cousins to have eachother and have so much fun together.  It makes me so happy.  Conner did an awesome job too!!  He has a great voice and blew me away.



Here's a video just for fun:







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful items from you, man. I have understand your stuff prior to and you are re just extremely fantastic. I really like what you have got here, certainly like what you are stating and the way during which you are saying it. You are making it enjoyable and you continue to care for to stay it sensible. I can’t wait to learn far more from you. This is actually a wonderful website.
Wish to Get a visit on toronto best seo for more latest seo tips and solution.

PRC said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/5-mobil-listrik-terbaik-di-dunia-dengan-performa-juara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails