Monday, January 24, 2011

Some Links for you!



I'm in love with the new Mormon.org! My favorite part is the videos and profiles of different Mormons that you can find here:



As I was scrolling through the videos I came across two videos of women whose blogs I read

Shawni's:


and Rochelle's:


It was really exciting to see them- they are both so cute and great moms.

Yesterday the kids and I sat on the couch and watched a bunch of the videos.

Then we tried to make our own "I am a Mormon" video. If I can convince the kids to let me put it online I will show it to you. But they are a little bit shy.

Two more things:

I am going on a sisters trip to St. George. I've never been there. What should we do? Where should we eat? Please do tell.

I posted a recent session on the photoblog- cute baby Jack- check him our here.

I love Mondays. I used to hate them but lately they have been a day for me to get going, pick up from the weekend, and start over with my goals etc. Today is going to be a good one.

Bye for now!


8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Go to Tai Pan, and take your check book! YOU WILL THANK ME! (Oh, and take a list of the things you want/need for your house-- you will find it all there!

Sarah Hull said...

So awesome! I love Mormon.org! We just had Stake Conf. this weekend and our mission pres. gave his talk about Mormon.org on Sat. night. We have been going on that site a bunch since it started, but its awesome to see where they are taking it! Have you heard about the new pass a long cards that just say Mormon.org. They are SOOO Awesome!
P.s. those flowers are GORGEOUS!

Rochelleht said...

Wow. Thanks for the shout-out. Imagine my surprise to see my little name on the google reader today. That Shawni is fantastic. I hadn't seen her video. She's gorgeous and lovely. I remember seeing her book a few years back but didn't know she blogged. I have been enjoying a look around. Thanks for the links! Can't wait to see your version of the videos!

Sally said...

These flowers are beautiful. Good photography can enhance and elevate beauty in such a way that looking at the captured image brings more meaning and enjoyment than the real life flowers. I am glad you shared these pics!

Ps jealous of your sister trip.

Annette said...

I want to take pictures like you and Shawni. Thanks for the links. Made me cry. So, I went to Cracker Barrel in St. George for breakfast and the blueberry pancakes were amazing! I will be stopping there again the next time I'm iin St. George. Sooooo good.

Lauren in GA said...

I don't know anything about St. George...but I am pretty sure that is where Shally is from...you could e-mail her and get the scoop.


I hope the kids let you post an, "I am a Mormon" video. I bet they are fantastic.

Shawni said...

Thanks so much for linking that mormon.org thing in! I'm going to have to go check out that Rochelle's blog...

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

beautiful flowers...I just purchased that same flower bouquet and brought them to Trinnie's grave last week. They contain all her favorite colors. Happy Monday to you my friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails