Lately Logan has become interested in domestic duties. Last week when my foot had me stuck on the couch, he made cookies almost completely and totally by himself. He also made cornbread, did the dishes a few times, helped make dinner, started 2 batches of laundry, moved laundry into dryer, folded AND put clothing away, and did a few other things I can't remember. It was so cute and he was super proud of himself for doing some new, hard-ish things. He is just a great kid.
Tomorrow is Friday and I'm GLAD. I have a dr. appt. and I'm looking forward to meeting with a midwife this time. I am worried about the weigh in because I kind of sabotaged myself a few times this week (donuts and candy bars were involved- darn it!).
Then today I made mint brownies for a pack meeting and I remembered how I used to make them all of the time and they were "the blog brownies" for awhile. They are still a favorite recipe but definitley one that should be used very sparingly. Sometimes I feel like the whole world is into all this great healthy eating right now (have you read all the healthy blogs?) and I'm just sitting at home eating mint brownies.
Whatever.
In other news, Bremily found out this week that they are having a boy! That is three boys being born this year in our family and I'm so happy my baby is going to have so many cousins his age:

This Weeks Highlights:
Getting tons of things checked off of my to-do list
Actually returning our library books on time
Going on a walk and not having foot pain
Finishing all the laundry in two days
Macey celebrating the 100th day of school (she was so excited!)
The girls playing "daycare" for hours and getting Logan involved
Donuts (sorry but they were heavenly)
Getting Lexi new glasses and contacts
Dave getting the stuff to build shelves for me
Baby boy doing gymnastics in me every night
and
My bed
Ok that's enough.
Happy Weekend Friends!
6 comments:
I want some blog brownies. I remember when everybody called them that.
Logan is AWESOME. Such a good boy.
Glad your foot feels better. ☺
Denae- I am pretty much porking out all the time too, and all I ever want is sugary things.. its bad! I am so happy our boys are going to be so close in age and be best buds with all these new cousins this year!
p.s. my "wanna be baby bump" is pitiful in that picture.. haha
What an awesome little man you have there. Next time he's bored he can come over and make me some cookies ;)
I didn't know about all the new babies coming, how exciting! Keep the Blodgett babies coming!
Steph- there is even one more coming this summer! Devin's wife Kim is pregnant as well.
Hi Denae,
This is way overdue, but I wanted to say congrats to you and Dave on your pregnancy, and thank you for the darling Christmas card.
When I get the chance, I like to catch up on your blog and see what you guys are up to. Your kids are the cutest!
Hopefully we see you guys some day soon.
Take care,
Amy Carter
Post a Comment