Monday, June 08, 2009

I Hope I Can Sleep Tonight

My little brother Dustin comes home from his two year mission for our church, TOMORROW! It feels like Christmas. I'm so excited to see him!


(this photo was taken about 2 years ago when he left. Things have changed!)

12 comments:

Kaley said...

WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diane said...

Yippee! Enjoy.

Let's see, I only have a year to wait for my boy to return. Sigh.

Rochelleht said...

YEAH YOU!!! My favorite thing was when brothers came home. JUST LOVE IT!!!

Nancy said...

How exciting! How are your parents feeling about only having two kids left in the missionary bullpen?

Lauren in GA said...

Oh, my...just look at how your sweet kiddos have grown!!

Congrats on your brother coming home!!

Tenecia said...

He's been such an amazing missionary too! I'm so blessed to have been able to meet him. I grew up in the church, but I married a non-member. He had investigated for 3 years, but never felt like he was ready to get baptized. Something about Elder Blodgett and his companion, Elder Higgins, finally flipped the switch in Cristian (my husband). Thanks for sharing him with us for a while! Our lives have been forever changed because of his shining example and his love. I'm excited for your family to be reunited with him!

janellelee said...

awesome!!!

Hollyween said...

Okay. Tenecia's comment is so cool!
Congrats on his homecoming! ALways the best!

queenieweenie said...

oh my goodness-he looks so much like you (you're prettier of course).

Lesley said...

So exciting! I am so happy for you and your family! Give him a hug for us!

Christal said...

how exciting!!! Our missionary still has a year!

Danny McMillan said...

so fun seeing you guys at church and meeting CC. Your brother did an amazing job! How fun for everyone to be together. It is always good to get a good dose of Blodgett.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails