Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Nacho Libre Stops By For A Visit



IMPORTANT: If you are planning on coming to Blogapalooza in Provo Utah on May 1st you MUST email me so that I can get you on the group email list. All of the info. is being sent out through that email list. If you already emailed me and I sent you an invite, and you haven't joined the group list yet, please join so you can get the info. Contact me if you're planning on coming a.s.a.p!! ddawg2005@gmail.com

Also, check out this picture from my sister's last basketball game that someone took of my family in the 2nd to front row. What in the world am I yelling? I look like a celebrity. Don't you always see pictures of celebrities at sporting events in the front row with hats on? Except usually they're not holding a baby. I wish I had had shades on too, then I really would have looked cool. Kaley's team has one more game until they go to the North Coast Section Finals this Saturday at the Arco Arena! So fun. I'm dying.


Don't forget to email me about Blogapalooza Party if you're coming.

19 comments:

Phoebe said...

It looks like you are making up for all of the enthusiam that Lexi is lacking.

Jenna Harris said...

Haven't you heard that kids are the latest accessory? Holding a baby only reinforces your celebrity status.

But you're right, some cool aviator shades would have sealed the deal. You'd have been signing autographs afterward for sure.

Natalie said...

Total celeb status, Denae. The hat does it all.

Jill said...

I can't wait for blogapalooza baby!!!!!!!! It's going to be AWESOME.
Cute hat. I'm in the market for some new, cute, stylish hats. If you have any info, pass it on!

Lesley said...

I am sad that I am missing this huge blogapalooza party! I am sure that it will be tons of fun. Okay, so basically you are a celebrity D-dawg! I love the hat! Go Kaley!!!! WHOOOOO HOOO!!!!

SUMMER said...

I will be at Blogapalooza baby!!! Can't wait to have a slumber with you (not in that way Dave... don't worry!) And can I PLEASE have your autograph D-dawg???

Denae said...

HOW FUN! I have met a few Denae's but no one ever spells it the same! I am so glad that you said Hi.

Anonymous said...

umm, waaaaay cuter than nacho libre!

and ugg, what?! I want to come to blogapalooza... sigh.

Heather said...

Cute pictures!

Lauren in GA said...

Your leetle daughter looks FANTASTIC in her STREEEEEEETCHY Pants. (that was meant to be read in your best Nacho Libre voice)

You do look like a celebrity in your awesome hat!

*sniff* I can't come to blogapalooza but, I know (read this in your best Nacho Libre Voice) It weeeeel be the BEEEEEST!

Hollyween said...

I'm dying over the Nacho picture. Did you post that just for me? Levi did the SAME EXACT thing with his underwear when he dressed up as Nacho. It's so great that kids are so creative that way!!!

Oh, and you are totally rockin' the celebrity look. You go, girl!

Anonymous said...

She would go over very well with my girls. Underwear on their head is a popular accessory!

angie said...

Macey...I mean "nacho" looks adorable!

Bridget said...

All you need are some dark shades and you are totally celebrity worthy.

Just tell me that is clean underwear. That's our only rule here when it comes to underwear on various parts of the body. Very cute picture!

Anonymous said...

Love the Nacho. My kids are always saying Big Kiss, Big Hug, Little Kiss, Little Hug. Too Cute!

Tristan said...

Love the Nacho Libre! SO FUNNY!

Audry said...

I love it!! I just think Macey is the cutest. I can't get enough of her.

The Dean Family said...

i swear you make me laugh so hard! i love the engagement story..that is so cute..and i love macey's nacho costume! we love that movie!

Mike and Ariane said...

Nacho Macey...nice, just hope those undies are clean!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails