Sunday, August 11, 2013

Summer Magic

That is the name of the summer play Logan was in.  It was a mashup of Beauty and the Beast, Mary Poppins and High School Musical.  A lot of Logan's 5th grade buddies signed up to do the camp and they had a great time together.  They were the oldest so they got most of the main parts.  It was a 3 week camp.  The met for about 3 hours a day and by the end of the three weeks they had a show put together- it was good ! Logan was Bert in Mary Poppins and I loved watching him of course.  He had a little accent and the cutest little outfit on.  I know he would not appreciate me saying he was so cute but he was.  His whole part was adorable in my opinion.  I will post a video of his solo if I can get Dave to upload it for me.  In the meantime here are photos!!

Logan and his buddies- don't they look great with makeup?? 


Bert:
















Adorable.  I die.



He also got to be a basketball guy in HSM with his friends- they had fun.



Family that came to watch:





2 comments:

Danny McMillan said...

Those are great pictures, Denae. What lens did you use? What ISO? They don't look grainy at all. Looks like they had a fun time.

D-dawg said...

Thanks Danny! Because of the lighting on stage I didn't need to raise my ISO much at all so that's why they're not grainy. I was at 1/200.

The lens was the 70-200 f/2.8- I LOVE this lens.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails