Sunday, August 04, 2013

GIRLS CAMP



It was Lexi's first year of girls camp this year!  And just a few weeks before camp Dave got asked to go and stay for the week- he even got assigned to her age group.  They had such a great week!!  I am so happy they both got to go experience girls camp- I just loved it growing up and so many things are still the same!  They were at Rucker Lake and it is beautiful there.  

Here they are heading to get on the buses!





Lexi and her friends before they left:

The rest are random pics that Lexi took of the week:







She had the BEST leaders and even an extra special lady that was once my camp leader!








The theme was "it's better to look up!" taken from this talk here.

And here they are when they arrived home.  We were so happy to see them!  I missed them so much.



1 comment:

Tiffany said...

wow, these pics bring back so many memories! Stacey is the best! And how fun for Lexi to have her dad up there with her :) I still remember when you and Ashley Miles were MY big sisters at girls camp! My 2 fave big sisters I ever had! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails