These are all self-timer, taken by me, taken by Dave, or taken by Lexi. Someday I'll pay for real pictures from another photographer. Actually, I have twice but both times did not turn out well so I'm not going to waste my money when I can do a decent job myself. It would be nice to have some close-ups of the whole family and some fun candids sometime though.
This time we got out of the house a bit late and were going to miss the sun! We pulled into the spot where I wanted to shoot and there was a teense of sun left way up on a hill. Even though it was completely muddy I made everyone run/hike up the hill and just as we arrived into the sun it went behind the hills and was gone. I was sad but I think the photos turned out great even without sun. And by some miracle no one got TOO muddy.
Merry Christmas from the Harlows!
18-XL.jpg)
21-XL.jpg)
16-XL.jpg)
15-XL.jpg)
13-XL.jpg)
6-XL.jpg)
9-XL.jpg)
4-XL.jpg)
2-XL.jpg)
1-XL.jpg)
3-XL.jpg)
6 comments:
oooh, i love that family shot! totally cool backdrop and lighting. Everything looks fabulous!
They did turn out great. I love that you take them yourself. I wouldn't pay anyone else you do such a great job.
It was so fun to see your family. I hope you are able to come to the Blodgett Family reunion this summer in July in Hamilton MT.
Beautiful Family!! Happy 2013!!
Love all the photos! Your kids are getting so big and beautiful. I could eat little Macky's cheeks! Hope you have a wonderful new year!
They are amazing. I am shocked you guys took them yourselves!
Post a Comment