Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Happy List


This weather is really making me want to crawl back into bed right now. And it is so hard not to since all of my kids are at school. But I won't let myself do it, of course, because I would feel super lazy afterward and I hate that feeling.

We really missed out on summer around here. It was kind of cold a lot and never got super hot for a long period of time. And now it is September and freezing this week. Plus we are supposed to go camping this weekend and I'm worried it is going to be cold and miserable and I'm going to have to sit in my car with the heater on.

Anyway, here are things that make me happy lately... just because I felt like making a list and heaven knows I don't need another list of things to do!


-having a clean car

- fruit leather

-evening light

- hilarious stories from my sister

-walking to the park with the my family

-muffins

-a new lens to play with for a few days

-curtains in my room

-a phone call with my grandma

-reading


p.s. I want to update the look of my blogs but I'm too lazy to do it myself and too busy to research someone else to do it for me.... anyone have someone good they use and could recommend to me??

Thanks!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I feel like summer was really short this year, but I keep thinking that maybe a warm spritz is still on it's way to make cold fall come a little later, we'll see. Fruit leather always makes me happy too! HAha!

D-dawg said...

Ashley maybe the fruit leather thing is in our genes!

Ali said...

My sister designed blogs professionally until she had her baby and is just now slowly getting back into it. She doesn't have her etsy site up and running yet, but she follows you and loves you too so if you contacted her about it, I'm sure she'd be excited to help out. Her prices are super great. Here are some examples of a few she's done-
http://freshdesignsstudio.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20design

Bonnie and Kirk said...

Can I just say once again that I love you!!

The Fredy Family said...

Pro photo is the way to go for photography businesses. $190 for the blog but it is amazing. Email me or we can talk at the work shop about why I am in love with it. :-)

Lauren in GA said...

Tristan is so talented. I love every blog she does. I always love what she creates. It is like she can do any style. Caroline, (The MomBabe) does amazing things, too. She did Celia and Paige's.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails