Friday, August 20, 2010

Some Favorite Shots From My Brother's Wedding

I realized I haven't posted much about the wedding. I've been working on getting all of their pictures done but wanted to post some of the fun ones of the kids and family that were there. Still haven't started on the reception pics yet! More portraits of the bride and groom here.





Our whole family...


Macey was obsessed with my cousin Jeff!
Chad and Bennett
Ang and Norah

Macey always stealing someone else's bouquet

Lando looking like a hottie in his tux...


My mom and her siblings
We love Aunt Kaley!



All the grandkids...





Our family. We only got 2 pics of us that day. Forgot to do one at the reception. I'm going to make us get dressed up and get another one!



My cousins Lance and Matt- party animals.


Bennett smooching Emily
It was such a fun day. I love weddings. Can't wait to get some reception pictures up for you!

6 comments:

DarbyM said...

Love that first one!

brooke said...

They are all beautiful. The bride is absolutely stunning.

Where did you buy your cute dress?

Anonymous said...

Love the little girls' skirts, so pretty!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

aaawww...just beautiful!!!!

Annette said...

I love all your pictures, but that first one and the last one, my favorite! So so precious!

Lauren in GA said...

Sorry I am late to the party...my computer has been in the shop...but I digress.

I love the pictures, Denae. Everyone looks so wondeful. You truly, truly have a beautiful family.

Whoa, that one groomsman is getting great air. Landon looks really grown up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails