Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Somewhat Wordless Wednesday


Rice Crispy Treat Addicts Anonymous


8 comments:

Lesley said...

Sooooo funny Denae! I love it! Are those the chocolate peanut butter ones that you make that are so delicious?! You look like you are thoroughly enjoying yourself! Way to go, you deserve them!

janellelee said...

i love your face! you are so relaxed and so enjoying that first bite! have have many many sugar addictions....it has been a major battle for me!

jenbahrens said...

This picture is so funny! It makes me want to make rice crispy treats. Like right now.

Dave said...

Jen, you think it's hard seeing the picture of them? Try taking the picture right in the middle of trying to watch what you eat. I'm happy to report I did not eat one of them... And strangely enough, I think they're all gone. That must have been what the noises in the kitchen were last night. [c:

Denae does make a mean batch of rice krispy treats!

Julie said...

yummmmmm...........

angie said...

I made some today too- and they are all gone! My kids ate a few, but I ate alot!!

Natalie said...

You could be a commercial girl for rice krispie treats - you make them look so good!

Lillie said...

Chocolate peanut butter? Is there a special recipe. I want them right this minute after lusting after them in this picture. YUM....

You are just too cute Denae-- it kills me. The family Easter picture- gorgeous, even the glimpse of you in the new bathroom mirror (looks great by the way) camo pants-- tiny Denae, SO CUTE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails