Monday, July 07, 2014

12!


Logan had a really great birthday but the pictures are lacking.  He turned 12?!!!

Breakfast in bed- donuts was the request.




PRESENTS!  His favorite part...






I bought him two pairs of cool shoes so that he could pick one... well he wanted both and I told him he could keep both if he skipped a birthday party (we were going to invite some friends to Qzar).  Surprisingly... but not that surprisingly he chose the shoes over a party.  He does love shoes...




He wanted a slice of cheesecake factory cheesecake for his dessert and that's what he got.  He had to share a few bites though since I was cheap and didn't buy any for the rest of us!



Sunday night we had cake and ice cream at grandma and grandpas with the cousins... I don't have a picture of anyone but I do have a pic of his fun cake- he loves the Lego Movie.




Right before his birthday he and Dave performed together in his piano recital.  They played, "Here Comes the Sun" and did a great job!


Right after his birthday he received the priesthood at church.  He gets to join the young men's program and pass the sacrament.  A bunch of his uncles and Grandpa were there to stand in the circle as Dave ordained him- he has some good examples to look up.  I'm proud of him and the great kid he's turning out to be.  He's smart and fun and kind and talented and good.  I love you Logan!





1 comment:

Lauren in GA said...

Love your handsome DEACON!! So wonderful. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails