Lexi had another birthday! An official teenager now. Of course it started off with breakfast in bed and a really good one I must say- omlet with avacado and brown sugar muffin! She loved it.
Then some of her good friends came over and we headed out for some ice skating.
These girls are fun and sweet!
After ice skating we went to IN N OUT but I don't have even one picture because I was too busy porking out of course. It's not like we never got there but it's just soooo good and we were all starving.
After In n Out we came home. At the last minute I had arranged for my family to be there to surprise Lexi. She had asked if we were going to have a family party and I said "probably not, every one is so busy." I could tell she was disappointed but it made the surprise even better!
We had ice cream cake and opened presents...
She got Toms wedges that she really wanted (which I found on sale), a body pillow, room lights, more shoes (booties), nail polish, M&M's, clothes (of course), and jewelry.
Little did she know that her best surprise ever was coming the next day..... more on that later. I think she had a great day.
I'm thankful for Lexi as my first born child- it must be hard in some ways to be the oldest. We both know that we both don't know what we're doing. I'm doing my best but I make a lot of mistakes. I'm thankful she's patient with me. I love Lexi's positive outlook on life and her happy personality. I love that she is motivated and organized and sweet. I love that she tries her best. Happy birthday Lexi!











No comments:
Post a Comment