Friday, November 15, 2013

101 Dalmations


Macey was in the fall production of 101 Dalmations!  She was a Chihuahua and really adorable of course.




I've said it before but the directors who do these plays are amazing!  The shows turn out so good and somehow they get all of these little kids to do exactly what they're supposed to. 


Cruella Devil was awesome.






Macey's parts had to be said in a mexican accent- she nailed it and it was funny.  I told her to channel her inner Nacho and she did a great job. She was nice and LOUD- I always tell her she was blessed with a loud voice and it's times like these that it comes in handy.












Thanks to all the friends and family who came to watch her!


















Right after the first show she headed to my parents with all of her cousins for a cousin sleepover.  It was crazy- I wish I had pictures- they had such a great time.  Thanks mom and dad.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails