Monday, February 11, 2013

Love Week 2013 Day 5

I love photography and being able to take cute pictures of my kids whenever I want to.  They didn't have school today so we played around.  Logan did not want to participate but tonight I decided I'm going to make him tomorrow.  I need pictures of him too!  My girls are always game, and Mack can easily be bribed with jelly beans.










Something else I love?  
65-70 degree weather and bike rides to the park and dad's office in February. 
 LOVE!







ps I think Logan has been wearing this sweatshirt in every picture I've taken of him since Christmas.  I promise he wears other clothes every day--- it's just whenever I pull out my camera he's in that darn thing again!

4 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Love your Valentine's Day shots of the kids and the heart garland in the background. It looks like you used a fan :) Fun touch!

Ashley said...

I am jealous of your photography skills! I wish welivedcloser and could utilize them. I always love your shots!

Tiffany said...

your girls look like models! I love it! you are such a talented photographer!

Stefani said...

I saw that heart garland last night in Target. I knew I should have gotten it. After seeing yours I might go back and get it today. With any luck it'll go on clearance.

Your pix are so cute. I love, love, love Mack's tie. Maybe I'll bribe my kids with Jellybeans later this week to get some shots of them too.

And these warm days are killing me. In fact, what am I doing inside right now anyway?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails