


I bought these owl pajamas the other day and I love him in them. He's been sleeping in just a onesie almost since birth so it's fun that it's getting a little cooler at night now and he can wear cozy pj's.
This weekend I shot a wedding at the grand island mansion- wow it is so pretty there! A beautiful couple, beautiful location, some old friends- it was a good time. Although I couldn't move my arms and legs the next day. I get ridiculously sore after holding a big old lens and doing squats. I could never be a full time wedding photographer. But it is so fun when I do one!

This week my kids have minumum days all week long and then next week begins their two week break! I'm looking forward to some down time and a break from homework.
Also, Bremily is moving here this weekend and I can't wait.
Now it's Monday morning and I'm off to do my jobs: clean the house, laundry, return library books, go to the bank, and plan some meals and treats for the week.
I'm out!
2 comments:
I LOVE his owl PJ's!!!
Those little owl pj's are adorable. He is adorable to begin with but I agree...I love a cozy looking little baby. ☺
I love that wedding picture. The groom looks dreamy in love.
Post a Comment