
My friend Lorie and I had a baby shower for our friend Amy!

It was a great excuse to get my backyard fixed up and summer ready!
Dave helped me so much- we planted flowers in the garden, in pots and in hanging baskets. We laid gravel down in between our rocks (finally), trimmed our fast growing trees (we can't keep up with them!) and Dave added trim along our path. You can't really see any of these details in the pictures but it looked great.
Lorie and I had a great time planning everything and the weather was so amazing that night. Not too hot, a little breeze, it was so fun! Congrats to Amy who is having baby #2 and a boy this time!







Mack crashed the party at the end for a few minutes because I missed him when he went to dinner with Dave and the kids.

Now that my yard is good to go I need to plan some more parties back there!
3 comments:
Wowzers that shower looked gorgeous! All that food made me drool a little. Good job on the decorations:)
There you go again, rivaling a Nie Nie post...darling decor. Looks like a great partay and you are very impressive to be able to pull it off with such a wee one to care for. you go!!
Mack is the cutest party crasher in the universe!
Everything looks so, so, lovely Denae. I love all of it. Especially the paper lanterns above.
Post a Comment