Thought I'd make the most of the WORST weather. I'm freezing. But taking the photos was fun. Then we came home and had hot chocolate. I hope Macey will always pose for me.
love the fog pics! They are great! I hear you with the cold thing...it hasn't been above 30 in about 2 weeks here...but the wet cold of nor-cal is worse I think.
she's so pretty. what a nice picture. i hope she always poses for you too because she's gorgeous. ps. you want truly freezing temps come to canada right now...we've got a sweet blizzard going on in southern alberta, you'd pretty much die of the cold here. enjoy cali cold cuz canada cold is worse ;)
Beautiful photo! Gotta ask...did you edit this in Lightroom or in Photoshop? I keep hearing amazing things about Lightroom and how it's so much better than PS. It makes me really want to get it!
hi Kristyn- I have lightroom but don't use it even though I know it is better. I used photoshop on this. Lightroom is very similar but supposedly awesome at the organization of it all... it's one of my goals this year to make the change.
10 comments:
She's beautiful, Denae. Looking so grown up too. Wonderful captures. Enjoy the weekend!
I'm looking for the GAP logo or something. Gorgeous photo! And adorable daughter, of course.
PS. A quote from Scott: "Cold? I see green in that photo. That ain't cold." :)
WHAT a GORGEOUS photo! I love overcast day photos :)
Denae! I love these pics of Macey! She is looking older to me and she's so pretty. These pics are awesome!
love the fog pics! They are great! I hear you with the cold thing...it hasn't been above 30 in about 2 weeks here...but the wet cold of nor-cal is worse I think.
she's so pretty. what a nice picture. i hope she always poses for you too because she's gorgeous.
ps. you want truly freezing temps come to canada right now...we've got a sweet blizzard going on in southern alberta, you'd pretty much die of the cold here. enjoy cali cold cuz canada cold is worse ;)
Beautiful photo! Gotta ask...did you edit this in Lightroom or in Photoshop? I keep hearing amazing things about Lightroom and how it's so much better than PS. It makes me really want to get it!
hi Kristyn- I have lightroom but don't use it even though I know it is better. I used photoshop on this. Lightroom is very similar but supposedly awesome at the organization of it all... it's one of my goals this year to make the change.
She is a beautiful little girl. Oh, those eyes!
I hope she will always pose for you, too.
Post a Comment