
(love her freckles)
This weekend I took the Rock the OCF photography workshop by Ali Hohn. It was so fun! My kids and Dave came to town with me (because we apparently have separation anxiety) and so when 2 of the models cancelled today, my kids got to come and model for awhile! Logan wouldn't, which I was sad about. And Macey just happened to put a tattoo on her NECK the day before. Horrible timing. I could photoshop it out but it is just so her so I left it.
To see more images that I took at the workshop go to my photo blog here.



3 comments:
Those are so awesome and the tattoo is cracking me up! Love it! You are seriously Pro now!!!
I saw on FB that you and Aimee met too! She has helped me out so much in the past with questions.
fun fact: I have that exact same red/distressed chair. I got it at a garage sale about a year ago! So funny that they have the same one!
D- the girls are SO gorgeous! macey's tattoo and all. I miss you guys!
I read the photography blog first...I agree...I love Lexi's freckles.
Actually, the ladybug tatoo is making me laugh. I can see why you left it.
Post a Comment