The last few weeks have been completely full of family events. And big ones too! Everyone came to town and we had so much fun. We went to the temple three times in one week. It was crazy but awesome.
Event #1: My brothers fiance (now wife) Moriah went to the temple for the first time:

It is always so fun to be in the temple with family.
Event #2: My sisters newest adopted baby, Norah, was sealed to their family in the temple:

She is so sweet.

It is fun to see all of Angie and Pete's kids in the temple for a sealing. Sealings are so special and mean so much. I am thankful we can be together forever as a family.

Event #3: My brother Dustin married Moriah in the Oakland temple. Six of my eight siblings were in the temple for the occasion and of course our parents and lots of other family members. It was so nice.

I was the photographer and it was a lot of work being a guest too. Special thanks to my friend Mindy York for finding me a super cute wedding dress that I could take pictures in comfortably and matched the colors a little bit! Mindy is an amazing shopper.

Seriously! I LOVE the colors Moriah chose. So bright and pretty. I loved my brothers grey tux. The reception was gorgeous. Of course more pictures will come. It was a lovely day and I am happy for them. They make a great couple and are now in Mexico enjoying alone time.

Event #4: My sister Kaley's BFF Kelly got baptized a member of the church. She is so sweet and I am SO happy for her. She asked me to speak at her baptism. I had a strange nervous reaction of cotton mouth which had never happened to me before when public speaking. I couldn't even conjure up an ounce of saliva when I was up there giving my talk. But it turned out fine. The spirit was so strong at her baptism and I so admire her faith and courage to take this big step! She is an amazing girl. My sis Kays also spoke and did a great job. It was a really nice day.

And that is the basic run down. I am still recovering from it all. I am tired. But it is a good tired. I love having my family in town and cousins to play with everyday. I love special events and that we can all be together for them.
More details to follow!
2 comments:
That is so wonderful that Kaley's best friend got baptized. Congrats to Kelly ☺.
I love the dress that Mindy picked out for you. I love the shoes, too.
I lurked on Mindy's blog. She seems like she is hilarious and fun.
DENAE!!!! You're too nice. And you looked SO GOOD in the dress! Definitely better than I would have looked. And I think better than the other long one.
I can't wait to see more pictures!
Post a Comment