Well, I'm still sitting here trying to decide which one to pick!
The afternoon that we had them taken was coooold. CC was not feeling well. AJ was so little that I hated having him out in the air. My big kids would smile and then run off again to play in the dirt. It was like herding cattle. Plus I have control issues and hated not being behind the camera. I was yelling, and laughing too, at the craziness of it all. None of them turned out perfect but darnit we are going to have a Christmas card this year because I picked out the clothes and put forth huge effort to get everyone ready to go!
In the meantime please enjoy some outtakes. These outtakes turned out great!
Peek a boo Lexi!

CC has had enough!

CC eats dirt while Macey watches.

Look over there- there's a birdie!

Poor AJ's head got a little bit dropped that time.
Big hugs.
Just chillin'

Macey's attitude caught on film.

Macey's face gets scratched.


LOOK CC!!!

I love baby AJ.


19 comments:
The 1st on or the one where you are kissing CC are SO perfect! I can't believe you are calling them outtakes. I love the photos that capture real life! You've done it
Very Very Nice Pics! Happy Holidays to you and your family.
I agree! Send number 1!!!!! Love it!!!!
I think you should do a collage picture of these all and send it! All these are hilarious - because I think we all can relate to how HARD it is to get a decent pic with kids! So cute, and so funny! Love them!!!
Love it! Looks like life, crazy but fun. Hope the holiday season is treating you well!
I am being totally honest here...they are all beautiful and funny in their own way.
That one of CC hugging AJ made me teary. I love his little necktie, well, I love all of the outfits you chose.
You have a darling family.
LOVE your "outtakes." They show so much personality and love.
Those are so adorable denae... those ones of cc holding little aj are precious. And i LOVE that one of Macey showing her little personality, it put such a big smile on my face. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!!
looks like cc and ethan are similiar when it comes to photo sessions. I love love the one of cc holding aj...that is pricelss. And of course love all the outtakes they are cute. you and dave are so photogenic
Outtakes are my favorite! Really. I love the un-posed-ness of them. :)
You have a beautiful family... :)
these are sooo cute! I laughed really hard at your little sidenotes... "macey gets scratched"...CC has had enough" hahaha they are so cute though and I agree #1 would make an adorbale card. Also, I think CC looks so cute and happy in the last one! CAN'T wait to see you all!
Also, Lexi is your spitting image as you already know but I just had to say it again. and, we live in a beautiful area. The backgrounds to all your pics are so beautiful. I love California. and I'm sure that afternoon was warm compared to what everyone moment of every day is like here! Love you!
your kids are so cute and these have to be the most adorable photos i have ever seen. you have such a beautiful family!
Denae I love them all! So cute and funny! WOW! 5 kiddos!! They are all so cute. Who's all coming to California for Christmas? Have a Merry Christmas!! Love ya!
Sheesh...could you guys get any cuter? I mean, seriously?! I love you all! =)
family pictures always stress me out! They all look adorable and i love how they match w/o "matching"...i love your new baby. aj is so delicious. denae, i already want another baby. they are so hard to resist. you have such beautiful kids! good luck with all of them...5 wow! love you
Denae, Love your outfits! love the NorCal backdrop! love looking at the beautiful kiddos...all FIVE of them--wow! Have to admit that I got a sick pit in my stomach seeing your newest darlings alone in the road. I KNOW it is just me.Sometimes images are too symbolic for me. I realize I'm just not "artsy" enough though.
Love seeing that not the best pictures happen to everyone. You take fabulous pictures so seeing these is just great! Love them all ... so real.
I love all these outtakes! They are all so full of love. What a cute family you have.
Love, Shawni
Post a Comment