Do you guys miss me?
I kind of miss myself.
I can't seem to find the time to blog.
I have go to bed early or I can't get up and run. I'm late for bed right now!!!!!!!!
I have to take care of my family physically, spiritually, and emotionally and it takes a lot of time.
I have to do lots of church work.
I want to do photography so I find myself just doing that when I'm on the computer. Plus I just finished a big photog. project taking pics for a preschool with 36 children (you can see a few of them on my photo blog). It almost killed me but I earned some good cash and it is my very own cash and in my mind I've already spent twice as much as I've earned. So I need to earn more and make all my dreams come true.
I have to clean my house. Otherwise I feel mad inside.
I have to be caught up on my regular reading.
I have to keep my calendar organized in my head so I don't explode.
Also, we went to Yosemite last weekend. It might be one of the prettiest places on earth.

I want to post some of my pictures but a very devastating thing happened tonight.... a piece of my wonderful camera broke. It still can take photos but the usb port is damaged so I can't download them. Dave is currently working on it. AND don't worry my camera is under warranty still since I just got it in November so we're covered, but that means I might have to send it in to get fixed and then I would be out of a camera for awhile. Boo hoo.

I want to post some of my pictures but a very devastating thing happened tonight.... a piece of my wonderful camera broke. It still can take photos but the usb port is damaged so I can't download them. Dave is currently working on it. AND don't worry my camera is under warranty still since I just got it in November so we're covered, but that means I might have to send it in to get fixed and then I would be out of a camera for awhile. Boo hoo.
And, well, that's all that's going on with the D-dawg! Just want to say I love you my blogging friends and I wish I had a few days to sit and read what everyone is up to and to say hello. Hopefully soon.
WAIT, one more thought. Is anyone else obsessed with, and struggling over Jon and Kate plus 8??? It is so sad, all of it. I mean, she is a big jerk to him but that does not excuse him having an affair. I really hope they can work it out.
WAIT, one more thought. Is anyone else obsessed with, and struggling over Jon and Kate plus 8??? It is so sad, all of it. I mean, she is a big jerk to him but that does not excuse him having an affair. I really hope they can work it out.

20 comments:
Hey D-dawg, I've missed you! I haven't been blogging much either...it's killing me, but as you said, family comes first! Oh, being in shape too ;)
Hope you can get your camera fixed :)
D Dawg. Love when you blog. understand when you don't. you might want to fix the typo in your side bar intro on your photog. site. I love looking at your skillz. you rock!
yes, she is a big jerk to him... but did he really have an affair?? oh man. SAD.
I love Yosemite. I really want to take my kids there.
Jon and Kate make me sad. I feel really bad for them. It goes to show you what fame can do if you let it take over.
I just love the way you write. You're fun.
The J&+8 thing? Sad. Stories that he's having an affair, then she's having an affair, then she's blabbing to People magazine about their sad screwed up marriage, then her brother blabs to the world about how she's a jerk. I feel bad for those kids. But didn't we all kind of call this when we watched the show and saw her be mean to him? Jiminey Christmas.
Denae. My usb port broke on my camera also. I refuse to send it in. Go to best buy, they have SanDisk usb reader that does 4 types of cards. it was $40 and worth every penny. It uploads fast! It works for both of my canons.
:-)
Yes, I miss you!! And thank you for bringing up the Jon and Kate thing. It is just weird, and sad for all those kids!
i am also neglecting my blog. trying to learn more in the photog dept. slowly but surely, right? i'm heading over to check out your latest shots right now.
as for JnK+8... read the people magazine interview with her and you will lose all sympathy. she is a big fat phony; she has belittled her husband and completely walked all over him. she shows him zero respect, and i can't stand her. i don't condone an affair, especially the one she is probably having herself, but who can blame the man for wanting to be around someone who doesn't openly hate his guts?? the whole thing is annoying.
i really don't think he's cheating on her. but i did expect the media to start stirring up rumors eventually... so sad for the kiddos.
btw i was pointed to your blog by Ashley Carter. just so you know i'm not some random creeper =)
D- I got a multi card reader on Amazon for $15. That way my cameras are safely put away when I'm uploading from the card.
Hope you get your camera back soon!
Aimee and Ames, THANK YOU! I will go and buy a card reader asap. It makes so much more sense anyway instead of having my precious camera sitting on the couch plugged into my laptop. Why did I not think of this sooner! THANKS!
Oh how I have also missed your funny comentary and awesome picturs. Sounds like summer is just starting to get busy for you. Glad you guys could get away to Yosemite, sounds like fun. And great job on still running. You're awesome D-DAWG!
Oh, I love Yosemite in the Spring. We usually go this time of year. Why aren't we???!!! Oh ya, it's because we are dong all those other things you mentioned. Yeesh!
As for Jon and Kate. I don't watch the show, but my opinion is they need to get out of the spotlight and fix what needs to be fixed. It is possible.
my canon 40D just broke a few weeks ago, it was the shutter. it was not under warranty. i had to send it away... they called me about 2 weeks later with the quote and it will take another 6-8 weeks to fix :( of course i can't be from may-july without a camera (we have such a short summer as it is!) so i had to bite the bullet and buy a new one. i got the 50D and i love it.
as for J&K+8 it's sad... the season premiere is monday and i'm very curious as to what will be said about it all. my PVR says it will discuss the family's future and marrital issues.
Yes, I've missed you! But no pressure. I know how you feel. It's a balancing act. Good luck with everything.
Ohhhh, now I want to go read the People Magazine interview after reading Andrea's comment. I am so sad about the whole thing. It makes me really, really sad.
Sorry about your camera...
I love that you are focused on taking care of your family, physically, spiritually and emotionally. It does take a lot of time...and it drains me...but you are awesome for doing all you do.
I too am obsessed with J&K+8. Crazy stuff. He is equally rude to her and if I were them I would end the show and quietly disappear to stand any chance of saving this family. Every time they do another interview it fans the flames. I wonder how their kids are handling all the questions at school. You know kids will talk about it. They are everywhere. Poor kids. Innocent victims.
If you are feeling too sad about J&K+8, might I suggest watching the Duggars on 18 Kids & Counting. I'm obsessed with them and they make me feel happy after an episode; not worried.
those poor 8 kids! they will be messed up for life after all this publicity and mess!
Post a Comment