Some famous person said, and I concur, that the only place to use polish and polish remover, is outside in your back yard--naked.
My new kitchen table's MESSED-up-finish also concurs. Looks like you do to, except for the naked part. Wait a few years til they try to do it all themselves while you are gone on a trip and I am sure that rule might become necessary.
This is why I need a daughter. Love Macey's pose with the polish. By the way, tons of friends have told me how much they like the pictures. Thanks again!
I was just looking at the young women's un-polished toes the other day at church and made a new resolve that my daughters will not be allowed to were open toed shoes to church unless they have polish. ;-)
11 comments:
Some famous person said, and I concur, that the only place to use polish and polish remover, is outside in your back yard--naked.
My new kitchen table's MESSED-up-finish also concurs. Looks like you do to, except for the naked part. Wait a few years til they try to do it all themselves while you are gone on a trip and I am sure that rule might become necessary.
Cute pix!
Look at those sweet little toes...just dreamy...
I am going to try and trick someone into painting my toenails...
Hi again,
I discovered this blog:
memoriesoncloverlane.blogspot.com
Thought you would enjoy it.
She just recently shared her
miscarriage stories.
She is a fun,optimistic blogger.
She's into photography with her kids and has cool house decor ideas.
Thought you would enjoy it.
Happy Spring!
This is why I need a daughter. Love Macey's pose with the polish. By the way, tons of friends have told me how much they like the pictures. Thanks again!
Oh so fun! That's one of my favorite things to do with my daughter!
Cute, Cute pictures of your girls! Mani and Pedis are my daughter's favorite things to do together.
Cute! I did Kams and Savs last night!!
I was just looking at the young women's un-polished toes the other day at church and made a new resolve that my daughters will not be allowed to were open toed shoes to church unless they have polish. ;-)
I love Macey's pose! What a great idea to paint nails for spring. Looking at my toes, I could use a good bottle of paint too.
Do you think Laura is too young to have her toenails painted? Your girls are so adorable.
So cute and your on your way to digital scrapbooking!
Post a Comment