Lately I've been trying to decide if I like the new Dark Chocolate M&M's better, worse, or the same as my longtime milk chocolate BFF's. It's so hard to decide. In order to make an educated decision, I must consume large quantities of both. Every night I pull out both bags and take turns eating them. I just sit there and mindlessly chew, hoping I'll start to prefer one or the other. But to tell you the truth, I feel more confused than ever. And no, I can't love both. In my world, I must make the choice.

Please forgive me if I scare you in this picture. Also, please take note of my left hand and it's "claw-like" position. More on my claw-like hands in another post.
22 comments:
D- I think I remember you giving me some dark M&M's last weekend? I can't remember what they taste like, but for me, nothing can beat the original M&M. I want to hear more about the "claw"!
I am opposed to the new dark m&ms. If I want a delicious, waxy, cheap milk chocolate, give me the original m&ms. If I want a seriously fine dark chocolate, take me to Godiva or Sees. There is no place for a dark chocolate m&m. That's how I feel.
And I LOVE your new house and how you've decorated! I also love yellow walls.
I'm with Ashley. It's likely you're being slowly seduced by pseudo-dark. Who knows what the effects will be long term!
And that's a pretty dark look for you....or is it?
Because I am a good blog friend I feel I must help you in your quest to find which M&M's are better...I will purchase my own and begin eating immediately.
Your'e welcome, friend. ;)
I love 'em both but darker chocolate always wins in my book.
Kewl claws.
Stay away from the dark side! :-)
Your post cracks me up. I've never been torn between dark and milk chocolate because it's always ever been milk in my book.
The only time I can go for dark chocolate is if it's embracing either mint or coconut and maybe occaisonally something fruity from Godiva.
Other than than that, I've gotta have me some milk chocolate! In any case, you'd better make a choice soon before the m&m's take over your world.
J/K about that last part! ;-)
I am a peanut m&m fan but original is a close second. I have never tried the dark chocolate ones but my vote is for original! Good luck! And I am very interested in the claw story!
How can you not be head over heels in love with the peanut butter M&Ms? In my book, there IS NO OTHER M&M.
Want me to send you some to help add to your confusion?
Definitely the milk chocolate far outweighs the dark.
I have no opinion on your M&M dilemma because nothing is as good as peanut butter M&M's in my book.
I love how quirky you are though.
And, I think your house is adorable.
I am in love with peanut m&m's. Unfortunately, they are just not that in to me. They give me canker sores. RUDE.
So, my second choice is milk. Dark? Ick.
I think I've been reading too much Breaking Dawn cause your picture looks like it could some how be a scene straight from the book! I guess you are as lovely as a vampire!
You know.... my comment was supposed to be a compliment. Is that how it came off?
I'm with Christie & Charlotte... nothing is better than Peanut Butter M&M's. I think I'll head out to get some now. Hmm... maybe I'll get little bags of the dark & milk, just to do the comparison.
Lisa Marie- you comment was totally a compliment. I want to be a vampire. Thank you. Are you loving the book???
Nancy- go get some and tell me what you think.
I vote for milk chocolate. I also vote that you become the next spokesperson for M&M's and the slogan should be "melts in your mouth' not in your claws" :) OK that was dumb. What's the claw story!?
dark baby! and your house is way too clean for just moving in. and decorated. you rock!
MILK chocolate - hands down!
Milk Milk Milk!
And sometimes Peanut because it has that punch of "protein" inside.
Although, for awhile they had those Milk Chocolate large m & m's. I loved them the best!
finally, someone who knows my pain. too many choices. and then throw in the M&Ms with PB, almonds, PN, etc...ugh!
i'm a peanut m&m person myself...no plain or dark will do for muah. good luck deciding...
my advice: dump some dark in one bowl, some plain in another...then have dave mix them up (so he knows which is which) but you don't know. then let your taste buds decide. (though your taste buds will know which are dark and which are plain, your mind will be allowed to decide without the distraction of packaging)
Denae, I am going to comment on your past blogs-so sorry but i needed to catch up! Those pictures from Utah are so cute,it was really fun to see you and Lexi. It's quite clear from that picture that i took of everyone in front of 'The Bead Fairy' that i am NOT a photographer-it's a little embarassing how off center it is! but i'll just leave the photo taking to you! :) And your house is so adorable! that 'art hanger' is so cute-very classy but cute! As for the m&m problem,i think a different m&m depends on the mood your in..sometimes i like dark for a movie, milke choc at a party and peanut when i just need a snack, but i know how serious this decision is...don't take this lightly...(i can tell from the picture you're not)
About the claw hands - sometimes I look down, and my hands are frozen in a weird, unnatural position. I don't know why I'm holding my hands that way, so I relax them, only to find 10 minutes later, that my hands are weird again. . .
Post a Comment