I just have to say that I am SO flattered by Nicole Richie naming her baby after me!
We met one time so I'm pretty sure that's why she gave her baby my last name.. Harlow!
It is SO great. Thanks Nic!
We met one time so I'm pretty sure that's why she gave her baby my last name.. Harlow!
It is SO great. Thanks Nic!

I've spent years trying to figure out why I love Johnny. I'm not normally attracted to men with pony tails and facial hair. Why can't I get enough of him? Even in "Pirates of the Caribbean" where he plays a dirty, feminine and wimpy pirate, I still love him.
Even when I see the disgusting previews for Sweeney Todd (a movie that I would NEVER see because it is yucky) I am still mysteriously attracted?!?
These are my deep thoughts about celebrities for tonight.

OW!
30 comments:
It's all about 21 Jump Street, baby.
Ah, Johnny Depp. We were just talking about him the other night. My sisters and I think he's always high. I don't think that's a good thing, but it adds to his enigma status.
I get you Denae! I HATE long hair with a PASSION, but for some reason it so HOT on JD! By the way, I think Harlow is such a CUTE name for a girl! You are inspiring - even to the stars!
That is so funny because I totally thought of you when I heard what Nicole named her baby! I LOVE the name and one of your girl's must name their baby that! And Johnny Depp is HOt!
I know we didn't see eye to eye on Jon BonJovi, but I whole-heartedly agree with you on Johnny Depp! I also secretly want to see Sweeney Todd, although I never will, and that makes me sad. Why did it have to be "R"?! A musical? Tim Burton? Johnny Depp? I was bound to love it.
Did you really meet Nicole Richie? Thanks for doing a celebrity post. I've been needing an update lately. I guess I will have to buy the next People magazine I see.
Johnny. It's all in the eyes. Because otherwise he is completely effeminate.
I agree with Gab. And I was totally attracted to him him Pirates. And the whole time I was watching, I was asking myself why I was so attracted to him. The eyeliner? The dreads? I couldn't ever figure it out.
So funny, I immediately thought of you too when I saw that she named her daughter Harlow!
Johnny Depp? Oh, yes, yes, yes! Seriously, that man can do no wrong in my heart. Not only is he smokin' hot, he's an amazing and eclectic actor that can do anything. That man deserves an Oscar every year. Love you, Johnny!
Jonny will always be fine. Is Nicole's baby a boy or girl??
Thoughts on the Spears? Totally kidding.
Hey I live in New Jersey where Elder Blodgett is serving and he gave me your blog and told me your were the best blogger ever and he was right! I love your blog and you have a HUGE fan club! I will never be able to make it to Blogapalooza but I want to know what you are planning to do there! I hope you don't mind me checking in on your blog!
It is a bizarre phenomenon about Johnny Depp. I have to agree. Get this! He has a condo here in downtown Portsmouth, NH! Yep! He bought his mom a home in Durham, NH (town over)...so I think he is here off and on (between shooting films and his home in Paris). It's true...my Editor saw him in a convertible Porsche one day driving and my Intern saw him early one morning with another person! Of course he has his hat and sunglasses on, but the facial hair is a dead give away especially with that mouth! I'm bummed I haven't had my "Johnny sighting" yet! But I did see a papparazi early one morning - big camera and all! I have my suspicions that his condo is a penthouse at the new Hilton hotel - I walk by it everyday! (I saw the Porsche outside one day)!
Ariane! That is so exciting! Please do everything you possibly can to meet him and get your picture with him. I would DIE!
21 Jump Street! Paige you made my day!! I had totally forgotten about that!
Way to go with the celebrity connection. Me, I have Bridget Jones Diary as a name sake. I don't know how I feel about that....
There is just something about Johnny Depp! The man has this incredible sexual energy! I am always attracted to him! Even in Edward Scissorhands...weird I know...I can't help it ;)
Johnny Depp? Yeah, I can see what you mean.
I ♥ Mr. Depp!
I heart Johnny Depp and I fear Ms. Richie - seriously, can you imagine her as your mother?
Effeminate men who are thinner than I am have no sway with me. Well I have to take that back because I imagine Jude Law to be quite trim.
JD is such a good guy too! See this for more: http://perezhilton.com/2008-01-15-hes-a-giver-2
i agree! Johnny makes me happy! ESPECIALLY as a pirate!
Paige is right, as always. I've loved him since that show, as well.
Paige is right, as always. I've loved him since that show, as well.
Denae,
You have no idea who I am, but I love your blog! I find myself her quite a bit when I need something good and fun to read! Your kids are darling and you have such a fun personality!! I have been "blog stalking" you for sometime now and decided it is time to leave a comment! I can't help it... I love Johnny Depp! Chocolate and Pirates are the best! He is so cute even though he is a total weirdo!
I just finished reading Twilight, and I pictured that Edward looked exactly like Johnny. What is it about him? He's scrumptious.
I love Johnny, too. You should somehow get ahold of him on 'Inside the Actors Studio'. It was an hour of him talking, and it was beautiful. My current celebrity obsession is so embarrassing I shouldn't share....but I will. Zac Efron! You know, the child? He's just beautiful. It makes me very sad to grow older and realize I will never be able to date him because he is too young. Because you know if I was 10 years younger, we'd totally be dating.
I'm so glad my kids are into HSM and HSM2 because I get my fix every day. And I love the name HARLOW!!!!! I've loved it even before Nicole used it. Since the model Harlow. But I agree that one of your girl's should definitely name their daughter that! (If they have a daughter. :()
Mike and Adriane,
yeah i saw him earlier tonight outside of starbucks here in portsmouth. I'm not sure what on earth he'd be doing here by himself on valentine's day, but i'm almost positive it was him; hat, sunglasses, trench-coat type thing, and the dead-give-away facial hair. I just kindof smiled at him in a "wooow don't bother with a disguise, everyone will recognize that mouth" kind of way. Lucky for him i think people around here are chill enough to resist the urge to beg for an autograph (or hand in marriage)and give him some peace.
Tuesday April 28, 2009 It was a quick glance, but when I looked at this guy, John Depp came to my mind. wow... i do believe it was him
I was driving south down Middle St.in downtown Portsmouth in stop n go traffic... when I approached Court St... this shiny black vehicle turned right out of Court St. on to Middle St.(north) The driver was dressed in black and was wearing sunglasses...but like someone said in a previous blog...you can't mistake Johns mouth and facial hair...and that jaw he has. We exchanged a passing glance ... and that got me thinking ...wow!?!? was that John Depp? So yeah, like Aly said in her blog ... if you see him ... CHILL...and give him his privacy and respect so that he will enjoy our little town as much as we do.
Post a Comment