Please visit my sister-in-laws blog to see her and my brother in their sweet Halloween costumes! Click here! I love it!!
Also, visit my family's blog to see some hilarious little videos! Click here!
Also, visit my family's blog to see some hilarious little videos! Click here!
7 comments:
That was worth the insomnia I am suffering. How am I going to get back to sleep now that I have those big heads dancing around in my own?
D- I did not watch the little videos but QUITE enjoyed scrolling down for the love advice for your younger brother. So smile worthy. I can see why you want a larger family - yours is an inspiration for fun.
K. I about died laughing at the one with the two of you dancing. Especially your husband's face. That was priceless!!!
ok, your family is officially the most fun family on blog land!
Even mom and dad are Tech savy.
Nice.
I couldn't watch the second video, but you are Dave dancing? Hilarious!
We had TWO Nacho Libre's and nuns are our Halloween party last night. That is the first time in 8 years that anyone has come as the same thing! It is a super funny costume, though.
So funny! I was dying! Loved those videos! I want to do one!
I love Chad and Julie's costumes! So cute!
Post a Comment