Monday, August 20, 2007

The Many Faces of Macey


Suprised!





Sad






Scared



Dead




Monster






Silly


Angry






And of course, my favorite, Happy!



11 comments:

SUMMER said...

This Girl is ADORABLE! I think she is a crack up... her and Haven would get along great with their personalities!!!

Ashley said...

She is really good at those! I love "Monster."

Lesley said...

I really love monster, scared and happy! She is so flippin' cute! She has so much personality-I love it! I bet there's never a dull moment at your place! Cute pictures Denae! I am glad you had a good birthday and I love the pic of your mom and dad karokeing!

Rochelleht said...

Ok that was really so funny, I can't stand it!

Brigitta said...

My favorite is monster face. Too funny

Celia Fae said...

Awwwww.So cute.So cute.
-Claire

janellelee said...

these made me laugh as soon as i opened up your blog! she reminds me a little of reese...the angry picture kind of scares me:)

janellelee said...

p.s. do you like my new sexy picture??? J/K!!!

Abbie said...

awww, such sweetness.

Jessica said...

With all the work that kids are...I'm glad we get to use them to amuse us (and others, via our blogs!)

Paige said...

What about, ooops I pooped my pants face? Oh wait, Macey toilet trained at 18 months.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails