Ok, so this is what I ended up doing for my cop picture on the side of the road (see post below.) My natural reaction to a camera is to smile, but after he had been so rude to me, and since I felt humiliated, I did a half smile. Not quite a mug shot frown but not a big grin either. I tried to go somewhere in the middle but ended up looking really lame.
And the worst part about it?
I am not kidding around when I tell you there was a tear sliding down my cheek right when he snapped the photo.
I've told you before, I cry easily.
It was sad.
And the worst part about it?
I am not kidding around when I tell you there was a tear sliding down my cheek right when he snapped the photo.
I've told you before, I cry easily.
It was sad.
8 comments:
Sorry the cop stopped you!!! Its a good picture -- I wouldn't have smiled either!!!!
I love it. This story just gets better. You're awesome for sharing all the details!
That is one of the prettiest mug shots I have ever seen.
Denae thats a great mug shot... I dont think anyone ever smiles when a Cop asks to take your picture, but you did great.
Denae, that is the perfect half smile for a mug shot. I hear you on the crying easily thing - I do too! Especially when I get pulled over :(
You are hot. At least your eyes look pretty and green, probably more so welled with tears.
You're funny Denae! I love that you had a tear rolling down your cheek!!
Girl, you rock. I think that's a completely acceptable picture for the cop. Way to go. If your mug shot it ends up on the net you're completely fine. ;-]
Post a Comment