Saturday, July 21, 2007

How to Have a Fantastic!! Friday Night Out

First, start off by buying yourself something new to wear.
That always makes the night a little more exciting.





Next, pick some people to go out with. Good company is essential!!
Thirdly, make sure your date picks you up in a super hot sports car like the one seen below. Oh and make sure your date is super hot too, like the one seen below.



Choose somewhere to eat. We chose Chilean food because my brother just got home from a mission in Chile. This is the ONLY Chilean food in the whole bay area! A little Cafe in Berkeley.



Of course it is always fun to try something new. And sometimes when you try something new, the food turns out to be GREAT! Then the night is extra fun. This food was delicious and very authentic. We tried lots of new things. My favorite was the Empanadas con Queso.



Fourth, decide on something fun to do after you eat. We headed over the the famous.....


We walked around campus, and up and down telegraph laughing at weird people, and trying to look like we fit in with the pot-smoking dreadlocked hippies. It didn't really work.





On the way home, we decided to cruise around downtown Walnut Creek listening to Chilean music and pretending like we were in high school again.

We turned the music up, danced wildly in our seats, and yelled to people walking on the streets.



I LOVE the above picture of Devin air-guitaring.

I'm sure the yuppies of Downtown Walnut Creek LOVED our music and our moves.




And we also made some music videos.






By the way, I can't speak Spanish.








Did I really just put those music videos on the world wide web?

And last but NOT LEAST, make sure you end the night with delicious dessert.


This is what I wish I had had.
But, alas, we were too stuffed full to get dessert. I know you're thinking.... "What?!? Too full for dessert?" Well, you're right, we weren't too full. We just couldn't find anything we wanted and ended up going home after our Chilean cruising and dance party.

The End.

P.S. Aren't Friday nights out on the town the best?
It is really what gets me through the week.





14 comments:

Jill said...

cute, fun, creative...looks like an awesome date night out! okay, how do you get Dave to smile and be happy in every picture...Landon gets SO SICK of me taking pictures all the time. Dave looks like a good sport...or is he a good faker!? ha ha

Anonymous said...

You know how to have a good time! Where did you get that cute top? I am on the hunt for some cute new tops. We just went on a date tonight and it was great to be out without running after a toddler. I love date night too!!!

Celia Fae said...

How come everyone on your date has super white teeth? Is that a requirement also? Good job workin' it. I hope you got some fresh young thing for your lonely brother.

Sarah Hull said...

Oh Denae, I can't thank you enough for posting this blog...we've got dating all wrong!!! Thanks to your blog, we'll now know how to spice things up a bit.
I loved the car dance party and the music videos to go with it. You seriously crack me up!

Paige said...

Cute shirt. You seriously rocked out there. Did you get any steak with a fried egg on top? How delicious.

angie said...

Ha Ha! I love the videos!! Can pete and i come next time?? looks like you guys had fun. Brett totally knew every word and "D", you looked like you knew spanish! Fun fun! Did you really like the food? Enpanadas are good.

Anonymous said...

D! First of all- you look so great!!! I loved the new shirt for date night and the red shoes were so cute! What a fun night! It makes me miss the good old days when we would hit the BIG town of Rexburg for either a Retrix night or Craigo's band show! But- I am a little dissapointed that you didn't have dessert! That is so not like you.

Anonymous said...

I loved the music videos! :) I think you guys made your brother very happy.

Natalie said...

Awesome post - you crack me up! What a fun date night. I agree with you, just the anticipation of it gets me through the week sometimes! Very cute shirt, by the way :)

Julie said...

That looked like a FUN Friday night! What partiers you all are! Thats cool that you found a Chilean resteraunt. I bet Brett was in heaven. I love the music video, you guys were gettin down!

The Blodgett Buzz said...

Denae- who are those crazies? Teasin...Friday night was tons of fun! We should do that again! -Kim

angie said...

Denae- I am sitting in front of the computer with Kam, Savanah, Cade and carsey and we are laughing so hard- they love the videos especially when you dance!

Lesley said...

SO Great!!!! I loved the dance party videos! So fun! Friday nights are the best!

Unknown said...

cute cute cute!!! i loved the video. haha..tooo funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails