Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thank You Thursday

Today is Thursday right? My days are all running together now that it is summer break.


Ok, today I would like to thank the driver and owner of this truck!


You NEVER see something like this around these parts.


And I saw it San Francisco of all places!




Thank you truck driver for spreading the message!


12 comments:

janellelee said...

LOVE IT!

angie said...

Yes!! I want to thank the truck driver too!

Celia Fae said...

Your kids can learn slogans like that at Vacation Bible School. Only $45 a week.

Anonymous said...

This gives me hope in truck drivers! Good job.

MishMyBelle said...

wow! That is great.

Natalie said...

How refreshing! There are religious signs all over the place in the Midwest, but none quite to that effect. Thank you, truck driver!

The Dean Family said...

denae..i left a comment yesterday..don't know why it didn't go through..but i wanted to tell you that your curtain on your bathroom is so sassy! love it..it really adds a lot to the room!

Anonymous said...

Amen Sister!

Lesley said...

Alright Mr. Truck Driver!!! Way to go!

*Tanyetta* said...

that is so perfect!

i tried posting a comment about the curtains. yumm! you are the best sister ever. no really, you are! what a great treat you created for them.

Mindy said...

I tried commenting about the curtains, too!...........Just kidding. I didn't. But I wanted to. They are the cutest!

The first 10 times I looked at this post, I didn't see the 'not a swear word' part. And so I hesitated to comment because, while I do believe that Jesus Christ is Lord, big Christian statements sometimes make me uncomfortable. But the swear word part.....AMEN! HALLELUIAH AND AMEN! It hurts inside when I hear His name used like that.

Anonymous said...

I wish I were so confident and bold! There was a man yelling at my friend today, and it was all I could do to muster up the courage to yell back and tell him he was being rude. I think I take a lot in the name of not being confrontational - but you tell it truck driver!! Yeah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails