So, this pictures doesn't do it justice but I've been walking around for a week plus with a big old cold sore hanging off my lip!!I want to make myself a shirt that I can wear for the 2-4 weeks a year that I have a cold sore. I want it to say something like this,
"I don't have a piece of chocolate on my lip..... it's a coldsore."
That way when I'm out and about I won't feel as though everyone is staring at me thinking, "can she please wipe her mouth after she eats a brownie!"
3 comments:
I love your blogs! You're awesome! I'm glad you get cold sores... that's just one reason for me to not feel totally inferior to you in every way!
Stay cool... have a good summer!
KIT
Denae, you are so funny! Sorry about your cold sore. I bet if you made that tee shirt there would be a lot of people that would thank you! And don't forget our other tee shirt idea... " I'm not angry, it's only a wrinkle" we should start a business!
That's funny! Does it hurt? I know what you mean about people staring...some people have told me that I have food on my nose, but hey, its just a mole okay? Could that be a t-shirt? hehe.
Post a Comment