Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Buster Strikes Again

Today my stupid cat Buster was very naughty.

1.  I was out in the front yard talking to someone and had left the door slightly ajar.  He ran inside.  Later when I came inside I heard some mewing.  It's like he wanted to let me know he was in there, somewhere.  So I went searching for him, calling his name in a sickly sweet voice.  It took me awhile but I finally found him hiding under my bed.  He saw me and ran into Logan's room and under the bed in there.  I was mad so I got the spray bottle and chased him around for awhile until finally he ran out the door that I had Macey stationed at holding it open.  Then Macey yelled at me with her finger pointed in my face, "DON'T YOU SPRAY OUR CAT!  WOULD YOU SPRAY ONE OF YOUR BABIES?!?  It's true.  She was mad.

2.  Tonight we had a visitor over and we were sitting on the couch chatting.  I heard a loud knock on the window to the left of my head.  I look over, out the window.  It takes a moment for my eyes to adjust to see out because the light was on inside.  And then I see it.  Two beady eyes peering straight at mine, and then.... a meow.  It startled me.  It spooked me.  

Buster is angry about the spraying incident and he wants revenge.  I need to watch my back... and my legs when I go out into the garage.  

20 comments:

stephanie said...

did he really knock on the window - sounds the middle of a scray movie, just before it gets really scray...

rachel said...

Can you say, "Possessed Kitty"?? Watch out.

Ashley said...

Denae!U R HILARIOUS!! And quite often I find myself laughing uncontrollably at your blog and the things you say! Did he really knock, and if so I would be freaked out and yes, watch your back! Just don't let him forget that you can take him far, far away.....Xo

Cecilia said...

Scary!!!! Thanks for the belly laughs!

Stefani said...

here kitty, kitty, kitty! lol!

Nancy said...

Proof again that cats are evil. I'm so much more a dog person.

andrea said...

because of the fact that you still have the cat, i am beginning to think you actually enjoy all this madness.

at the very least, it's good blog fodder.

Lauren in GA said...

Yeah, I totally agree...Buster is gonna be gunning for you.

Christie said...

Write a horror-flick screenplay about a possessed cat. Use Buster for inspiration and make millions on that scary furball. Do it quick, before he kills you in your sleep.

Ashley said...

Sounds like a serious problem. Have I ever said that buster posts are my favorite.

Dave said...

I can vouch for the fact that Buster did in fact bang on the window right behind our heads. There is a picnic table right out there where he perches to watch our every move. We were sitting on the couch and I think he sort of put his front paws on the window with his hind paws on the table. It does kind of spook you out... but I wasn't scared...

HILLARY said...

Our cats knock to come in, too. I'm sure he was cold ;) We call one of our kitties the "Raptor" kitty. She is slender and pops her head up in the front window and she looks like a raptor from Jurassic Park. We think she is very advanced fro knocking to come in!

Buster just wants to be your friend.....

Lisa-Marie said...

I'm sorry that Buster has you fearing for your life, BUT really, I LOVE it when Buster is naughty because it makes for such hilarious posts!

Kath said...

Run, run as fast as can from that animal!! (This is not my first warning either)

Lorie said...

That's really funny - I can't stop laughing at Macey's reaction! And although I wouldn't spray a baby, I am not beyond spraying a slightly older child (say 2ish)...

Cardalls said...

You are nice to simply use the spray bottle...i might have used my foot instead!

Rochelleht said...

Oh, ha ha! That's so funny and creepy. We just got back from Mexico and a cat was prowling around in sacrament meeting. Talk about creepy. I didn't know that Satan's helpers were allowed in church!

queenieweenie said...

i'm scared for you.

Lesley said...

Oh Buster!! I am laughing so hard right now at Macey's comment to you! That is too funny. That would have freaked me out to see his beady eyes peeking in at me!

Ilene said...

I enjoy how honest you are about your pet. I would totally spray my kids; it is probably better than the yelling. Spray my baby though? No. But really, is Buster a baby?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails